- Events organised by AFE - Agenzia Fiorentina per l'Energia
- Events organised by CB2 - CLEAN
- Events organised by AREAL - Regional Agency for Energy and Environment of Algarve
- Events organised by CEA - Cyprus Energy Agency
- Events organised by the City of Eindhoven
- Events organised by Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Events organised by City of Vukovar
- All Pages
Events organised by AFE - Agenzia Fiorentina per l'Energia
1) First local event organised by AFE in Florence on the 18th June 2014
Participants from National Steering Committee members and other relevant stakeholders took part in the event with the aim of presenting the project and its objectives, as well as foster the discussion on how local actors can collaborate and take part in the initiatives. Positive feebdack received from interested stakeholders willing to support n0e-sport.
2) Florentine Energy Agency (AFE) in collaboration with D’Appolonia S.p.A. organised the event:
“Optimising energy management in sport facilities”
12 June 2015, h 8:30 am
Venue: Sala Pistelli Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Via Cavour 1, Florence
The event focused on the theme of Energy efficiency in sport facilities, analysing the most suitable technologies and systems able to detect critical issues and opportunities for savings.
The main results of SportE2 project were presented by D’Appolonia S.p.A. (project coordinator) in collaboration with Università Politecnica delle Marche and Schneider Electric, partners of the consortium; while AFE, project coordinator of n0e-sport – Nearly Zero-Energy Sport Facilities project, illustrated ongoing activities and pilot facilities chosen for implementation of selected solutions for energy efficiency improvement.
Find the Agenda of the event at this link.
3) Mid-term event organised by AFE in Florence on the 6th June2016
All key stakeholders in Florence were invited to join the event which was an occasion for updates on the project progress, status of pilot phase and measures implementations, foreseen activities in the last months of the project.
Above all, the event was an important occasion for sharing and debating between facilities managers, ESCOs and the municipalities on the opportunities offered by the project, the important achievements already obtained thanks to energy efficiency measures implemented and the plan for future actions.