Partners will perform a series of activities both at local and international level, comprising:
- development of a comparative analysis on energy use and consumption in sports facilities across the EU and on solutions for NZE sports facilities, including organisational / management / behavioural solutions, renewable energy solutions and technological solutions;
- draft of 7 integrated packages of initiatives for the creation of NZE sports facilities (1 for each partner’s area);
- application of Pilot actions in 7 areas in min. 18 buildings (selected by project partners);
- draft of 1 set of Guidelines for NZE sports facilities, with Policy Recommendations;
- development of Long term plans for the development of NZE sports facilities in the EU;
- organisation of a series of participative exchange events and study visits and a wide communication campaign.